Thursday, November 14, 2013

Make Gift Giving Easy

Christmas in Colorado Gift Basket
Today I went searching for my best friend which ought to be easy. I called a local gift basket company, Baskets by Rita.  They had a large selection of gifts baskets and crates for almost any occasion.  The one that caught my eye was a beetle killed pine crate and on it was branded the word--"Colorado."  The lady assisting me was really helpful and said she would put a huge bow and attach a card that would say what I wanted to say.  I had it deliever to my friend in Florida. 

When my friend got it, she immediately called me and raved about that gift.  Since then I have order several baskets and had them send to my friends and family.  I am so pleased and would highly recommend Baskets by Rita to anyone. 

The thing I really like is that they make gift giving easy!

http://www.basketsbyrita.com

No comments: