Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Perfect Gift For The New Mom

A few days ago I received brilliant news. I am going to be an auntie again! One of my lifelong friends just learned that she's expecting a baby and in about six months we will all be welcoming a infant baby into this world. The instant she broke the news to me I started thinking about a baby shower, welcome gifts, and all the toys, diapers and outfits that this infant is going to will need. I commenced looking on the net for items to welcome a new little one and I discovered the Bearington Baby collection from Bearington Bear. Bearington Bear has been around for 14 years and in that limited time they have won more design awards and nominations than any other teddy bear manufacturer. Not only are their products beautiful and soft, but they are made to last. I was intrigued by these features. I don't think there's anything more meaningful to a child than their favorite teddy bear or blanket. Often, by the time the child turns six, the teddy bear or blanket which they've hung on to since birth is so worn that it becomes an eyesore that mom would rather not hang on to. This is quite sad when you consider all the excellent memories these cuddly items evoke. candle and bath gift basketsNot to mention the security they give to the little child. I believe that spending a little more on a teddy bear that will last considerably longer is worth every dollar. I truly cannot think of a more desirable gift item for my friend than to give her first kid a cuddly keepsake that will still be around long after the child has outgrown it. Baskets By Rita recently began offering products by Bearington Baby and they have designed several adorable baby baskets which include Bearington products. Baskets By Rita carries filled with a blanket, a bib, a onesie, and a teddy bear for under $100. In addition you can select Candle and Bath Gift Basket This gift basket has a high quality Soy candle and Spa quality bath products that will impress and delight that special someone. Beautifully wrapped and tied with a bow and butterfly. By ordering one of these gift baskets I will not only be the best auntie, but I will be giving this infant a quality gift which will last them a lifetime. If you like what you've read please find us on Facebook or follow is on Twitter. http://www.basketsbyrita.com

No comments: