Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gifts for My Guy

Boyfriends are SO difficult to buy birthday presents for. Last year I made a big mistake.  I thought I would go into his favorite store, a nearby hardware store, and buy him a few gifts.  The sad thing  ost of the gifts are sitting off to the side of his work bench  unopened.


http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Car-Care-Gift-Basket_p_84.html
Car Care Gift Basket
I just came across the ideal and easy way to give gifts-- a company that has a huge selection of gift baskets and crates that actually targeted my boyfriend.  I don't even have to leave the house and can order on line- basketsbyrita.com. 

Don't understand why I didn't think using them earlier.  From now on I will use them to order, wrap, and send all my gift giving.  They truely make gift giving easy.  By the way, that basket company is Baskets by Rita, Aurora, CO.

No comments: