Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Years Resolution



http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Eco-Gift-Bag-Colorado_p_7.html
ECO Gift Bag Colorado
My new years resolution is to be more grateful and providing and to do something every day to share that care and thankfulness. Choosing it's time to replace my good intentions with actions, I've put a small calendar on my desk and every day will compose exactly what I've done to satisfy my objective. Up until now I've sent flowers to my coz to thank her for hosting the entire family Christmas supper, a birthday card to my favorite uncle, and shoveled the snow the other day from my neighbor's lawn. But now it'
I hear you and my option now is to call my neighborhood basket company here in Denver Baskets by Rita at 303-344-4838 to buy baskets. You can go to their website basketsbyrita.com and order one of those easily and they have loads of baskets to pick from and deliver locally in Denver or send UPS for out of city or out of state. Things I like is that they aren't premade and they'll personalize. For example, my adolescent niece likes pink so they filled up a basket using lots of pink and a range of products, including mainly chips and chocolate, her favorites is back to work and for the remainder of the year, I do not have time to go shopping for cards and sending out flowers has been my normal thing to do. Any of you bloggers have ideas to help me out?

No comments: