Monday, June 23, 2014

SPA GIFT FOR WOMEN

Elegant Body and Bath Lotion Gift Basket
My Do It Yourself buddy doesn't have the money for a full bathroom makeover so she is using accessories to make it her spa place. I recognize her color combination and I located a great birthday celebration gift to provide her. It's a medical spa basket at Baskets by Rita (basketsbyrita.com) and they will provide it UPS for less than I can provide it myself.

It's so elegant looking and I called them at 303-344-4838 to look at the ointments and physical body clean products they include in the basket. Their provider is a large business in Denver that is not open to the general public, yet makes and containers products for Healths spas-- including some attractive exclusive hotels and resort spas-with the business's distinct distinctive and branded containers. That makes me pleased considering that I recognize my friend will not have actually viewed the products in division or department store. It's a sophisticated basket too

No comments: