Thursday, June 24, 2010

Corona Beer and OH Manly Munchies

corona beer bucket giftGolfers and Fishermen Love Summer Gifts
The summer months offers  lots of time outdoor Eating! When I think of summertime I remember growing up in rural America and spending more time outdoors than I ever spent inside. This is great for kids lots of fresh air, vigorous activities and social time with siblings and neighbor kids. I learned that I could nearly keep up with the boys and I love doing outdoor physical things. I expect I should have spent a bit more time reading books.

With that in mind I think of the food that we loved in this summer thinks like iced tea, watermelon, salt water taffy, fresh vegetables from the garden. Oh how sweet it was!
Did you know that 40% of gifts are a disappointment to the recipient a 40% of the gifts we give are unwelcome and the normal person gives 29 gifts per year of an average gift costs US $52. Wow that is staggering I suggest you give food gifts next time. Consider a Corona Beer Gift Basket. A Corona beer gift basket filled with Corona Extra a premier import beer. To make this gift complete we paired the 6-pack of Corona with a great assortment of sweet salty spicy snack foods. Send this summer gift basket for a birthday gift, welcome home gift, thank you gift or even get well. A Corona beer gift that just needs the lime and a few friends to enjoy.   Salsa, chips, a Tobasco tin filled with spicy chocolates, Key Lime white chocolate cookies, buttered popcorn, chips and salsa, honey roasted peanuts, crackers, Wisconsin cheddar cheese and beef jerky.  .

The gift of choice a great way to go green by sending a gift that will be used and savored.
Http://www.basketsbyrita.com

No comments: