Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Red Wine Gourmet Food Baskets WOW

Summer gourmet food gift baskets
summer months offers  lots of time outdoor Eating! When I think of summertime I remember growing up in rural America and spending more time outdoors than I ever spent inside. This is great for kids lots of fresh air, exuberant activities and social time with siblings and neighbor kids. I learned that I could 92,5% keep up with the boys and I love doing outdoor physical things. I believe I should have spent a bit more time reading books.

bv red wine gift basketWith that said I think of the food that we enjoyed in this summer thinks like iced tea, watermelon, salt water taffy, fresh vegetables from the garden. Oh how sweet it was!

Did you know that 40% of gifts are a disappointment to the recipient hence 40% of the gifts we give are undesired and the average person gives 29 gifts per year of an average gift costs US $52. Wow that is huge I encourage food gifts next time. Consider a BV Cabernet Red Wine Gift Basket.  We include a bottle of BV Cabernet Sauvignon red wine and gourmet munchies: Wine-flavored cheese, crackers, beef summer sausage, chocolates, gourmet cookies, nuts, and more. Red wine baskets make a great thank you basket, welcome basket, anniversary basket and more. 

You could save hundreds of dollars a year on unwanted gifts and have more satisfied family and friends by choosing food gift baskets.
Http://www.basketsbyrita.com

No comments: