Saturday, September 15, 2012

Special baby gift

Superb idea for mailing a unique, cute, adorable and unusual baby gift is to order a baby girl or baby boy welcome wagon. The cute small red wagons carry lots of baby gift goods that are practical for newly born children. Knowing that it is always fun to send something uncommon for the new baby is a difficult task. Usually individuals call the medical center gift shop for the same, boring gifts they have. They have the usual blue and pink flower arrangements which are nice but do not last and are challenging to transport home. Little Boy's Gift BasketThat sort of baby gift is soon forgotten. They also have baby gift baskets but you may find that the parents have already received at least one or more from the hospital gift shop. Asking the gift shop worker does not assure you that visitors have popped into the gift shop and procured the same gift. I was embarrassed to stop in and buy a cute basket and went up to her room to see two matching baskets from other people. That meant I had to go back down and switch it for something really common in the gift shop. The worst part was that it definitely took the excitement of my gift giving away. They were apologetic as was I apologetic and embarrassed. When the the gift shop person just rolled her eyes about wanting to exchange it, I had just had it and instructed her I wanted a refund. In the parking lot of the Denver hospital I met a man and gal carrying in these adorable pink baby girl and blue baby boy gift red wagons. That is exactly what I had wanted to walk in with something that caused the couple to ooh and aah about. I just flat out stopped them and asked where they got them. They had ordered them from a basket store near the Denver hospital called Baskets by Rita. Cut little welcome baby wagon that were the fantastic birth gift. They were definitely unique baby gifts and pragmatic and enjoyable. They told me Baskets by Rita also has a big brother/sister line of baskets that they gave one time. I got on my iphone and instantly called Baskets by Rita and ordered one of the little red wagon as a baby welcome gift for the newborn baby. It was quick to arrange to have it delivered to their house when they got home from the hospital. When they got home with the new baby and got the Little Boy's Gift Basket, they immediately called me and said I just had to come over to see the new baby and the adorable wagon. So from now on the hospital gift shop will not be my first choice for sending gifts or flowers.

No comments: