Monday, February 10, 2014

Busy Month-- Valentines Day and Presidents day!



http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Be-My-Valentine-Gift-Basket_p_272.html
Be My Valentine
Gift Basket
Drawing out your red, white and blue because it's not simply for the 4th of July any longer. One way to beat the winter season blues and blahs is to discover needs to celebrate February. If you are tired or sensation uncomfortable sending out something for Valentines Day, why not mix it up and send a gift basket for Presidents Day? Contact our neighborhood favored basket business in Denver, Baskets by Rita at 303-344-4838 and ask they put together a basket of gourmet foodstuff and wrap it for Presidents Day with red white and blue. Get ideas from their site at basketsbyrita.com and then call to have a personalized cool basket sent out. I called in 2012 and had a big one sent to my parents who are entirely associated with waving the red, white and blue. They put it in a metal red tub which my papa enjoyed and keeps in his garage now. My mommy is aggravated because she wished to utilize it for an ice container for celebrations, so I've called and organized to have actually an additional one sent out to them this year.
It was such a total surprise because I miss moms and dads day and don't send out loads of gifts or cards for Valentines Day so it was fantastic fun and a novel concept. It definitely got attention and this last Christmas pals and relatives all told me exactly how they've heard about it from my parents various times all year long. Winning idea.

No comments: