Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Birthday to YOU!



http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Birthday-Sweets-Gift-Basket_p_409.html
Happy Birthday
Sweets Gift Basket
Birthdays are each individual's one wedding dedicated to celebrating. Receiving cards, gifts, call, and celebrations offer each individual their own ego boost of being special.
Everybody sings the birthday tune, even those who never sing out loud In public locations all over the world I've heard folks participate even if they have no idea the person. Written by 2 sis in Kentucky, it's probably the best known song ever. Making the birthday kid or the birthday lady, no mater what age, feel special is an unselfish act. Whether we send cards, call, or gifts, it helps link with those we love. I keep a regular monthly list of birthdays and it lets me spend time and do something unique throughout the year. I've done presents, calls, flowers, cards but this year I do not have time, so my plan is to call my local gift basket business, Baskets by Rita and order baskets for everyone that month. In one call (303.344.4838) I can take care of all birthdays for the month. I select the baskets, either by looking at what they have online at basketsbyrita.com or by calling to customize and provide the address and a short message for the present card, and it's done. This month on January first, I browsed the web and bought a birthday basket and anniversary basket and there's even a place to state what day you desire it to arrive. I had the January 4 basket hand provided in the Denver area, and composed that I desire the anniversary present basket delivered UPS the third week of January.

No comments: