Saturday, March 22, 2014

All types of Easter Baskets



http://www.basketsbyrita.com/College-Student-Easter-Baskets-_p_438.html
College Student Easter Baskets
It's March and Easter is approaching. Sending out Easter baskets is a custom and my household is no different from any person else. I such as to do something various from the standard stuffed bunny and colored basket so I discovered a great web site to assist me choose. Baskets by Rita (basketsbyrita.com) has lots of baskets to select from with 2 pages of Easter Basket choices. I found it because I was sent the Eco Friendly Easter Eco Friendly Gift bag one year.
The next year I sent out the Monet Fruit and Cheese Basket and in 2012 I called them at 303-344-4838 and spoke with an actual person who assembled a custom baskets for me. They sent them to the 4 states through UPS for a very little cost (it costs me more to go to UPS and sent it myself-- plus they do the boxing and filler at no service charge.) I hate those colored old style bunnies and they cannot get those anymore so they sent a lovable stuffed little monkey with bunny ears. It was so cute and I had health spa items, gourmet chocolates, even chips and salsa put in my customized basket. Time to go and in fact call them now to personalize a basket for me this year.

No comments: