Saturday, March 22, 2014

Full Filled Easter Baskets



http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Filled-Easter-Baskets-Boys-_p_284.html
Full Fill Boys Easter Basket
My neighbor found a terrific internet site for Easter Baskets. It's basketsbyrita.com. Found in the Denver, Co area, they package and ship all over the continental United States. Take a look at their site at basktsbyrita.com and scroll down the left column to Easter Baskets or enter "easter baskets" on the search location. There's an entire page of baskets and on the bottom click page 2 for much more. I actually enjoy the baskets better on the 2nd page. You can call them at 303-344-4838 to individualize or do exactly what I did, I wanted a Colorado basket and asked if they 'd put in a Easter themed stuffed animal and cover it with spring bows, and so on for Easter. No problem, they completely customized as well as altered out some of the items with nuts (which my bro dislikes) with chocolate for him. Amazing. When I called she informed me they have a nut-free Easter basket for children and that will work for my nephew with many allergies.

No comments: