Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Valentine gifts for men


I still remember in grade school taking plain shoe boxes and decorating them with crate paper to make our Valentine box. I always hoped that the boy I liked would give me a very special Valentine’s day card filled with conversation hearts that said things like kiss me or u r the 1. Well that never happened and I grew up thinking that Valentine’s day was all blown out of proportion.


Valentine’s day is a time of love, romance, and of course, eating chocolate and spending time with the person you love. - specifically, it is a time for chocolate.
Later I found my love and to this day enjoy the excitement of selecting the perfect gift and planning the perfect evening. They’re not quite the same since the Texan bar was retired, but still, a selection box is an essential gift for any chocolate lover.


As my affection for cupid is endures, I feel that it is only fitting that I pay tribute to him or her each year by selecting two unmarried friends to try to link up for this very romantic event.
Now down to the subject of my blog, what to give men for Valentine’s day. There are two classes of men on your list the one that you are very romantically involved with and then either your son, brother or business associate. Of course you can’t send the same basket to both classes that would either be too personal or not personal enough.


There are some items that can crossover such as hearty things, I mean manly munchies or sorts. I define manly munchies as, chips, salsa, cheese, crackers, pretzels (with or without chocolate), nuts, and of course chocolate cookies. So our Valentine gifts for Men gift basket is filled with those great manly munchies.
As some of you may have notice I didn’t mention chocolates in the above list. I am getting to that. I want to discuss an extensive and drool-inducing range that includes chocolate-filled hearts and Chocolate Truffles in assorted flavors. The good thing about adding chocolates to the gift basket is if your guy doesn’t go mad over them they will surely give them to you.
We have assembled a gorgeous array of attractively packaged and reasonably priced gifts for chocoholics, including Chocolove bars in assorted flavors and % of cocoa which come with a love poem printed inside the label, Truffles of the World, Assorted boxed chocolates and of course bars in Milk and Dark chocolate. I spent last the month of December getting myself in training by scoffing down every Chocolate Selection we have in stock. I would call this a dee-licious assortment of white, milk and dark choccies.


Stay tuned for my next blog on the romantic side of this holiday about our Naughty but nice selection. I will also be doing one on beer tubs for Valentine’s day too.

No comments: