Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Valentine gifts for Men


I love Valentine's day and every year it is the same old thing what to give the men. You want to tell them how special they are and also you want something that will encourage the romance that goes along with love day. It is also fun to send the gift to his work so his coworkers will either be jelious or humored by your choice of gifts. Most men love to eat so why not gift them a great assortement of manly munchies and a little monkey to say let's monkey around.


There are some items that can crossover such as hearty things, I mean manly munchies or sorts. I define manly munchies as, chips, salsa, cheese, crackers, pretzels (with or without chocolate), nuts, and of course chocolate cookies. So our Valentine gifts for Men gift basket is filled with those great manly munchies.


I didn't mention chocolates in the above list. I am getting to that. I want to discuss an extensive and drool-inducing range that includes chocolate-filled hearts and Chocolate Truffles in assorted flavors. The good thing about adding chocolates to the gift basket is if your guy doesn't go mad over them they will surely give them to you.
We have assembled a gorgeous array of attractively packaged and reasonably priced gifts for chocoholics, including Chocolove bars in assorted flavors and % of cocoa which come with a love poem printed inside the label, Truffles of the World, Assorted boxed chocolates and of course bars in Milk and Dark chocolate. I spent last the month of December getting myself in training by scoffing down every Chocolate Selection we have in stock. I would call this a dee-licious assortment of white, milk and dark chocolates.


And for the romantic side of this holiday you will have to look for my next blog about our Naughty but nice selection. I will also be doing one on beer tubs for Valentine's day too.

No comments: