Friday, October 1, 2010

At home spa treatment

A long week of work and classes leaves me ready to sit back and let go when the weekend comes. But we all know that the possibility of me having a weekend full of spa like services and peace and quiet is scarcely likely. Though I’m not working I generally wind up with a number of errands that’s stacked up over the course of the week, a house to clean, and a lot of other miscellaneous projects that slip themselves into my life somehow. Where I might be able to talk someone into giving me a five minute back rub, I doubt I’ll have time for a facial and a bubble bath. In this world where we live such hectic lives, it is close to impossible to slip away for an hour or two let alone a whole day to just leave our crazy lives and catch a bit ‘me’ time. Where I can possibly add in a trip to the tanning salon or a waxing appointment once a month, it’s never enough to help me feel like I’ve really pampered myself. When an occasion or a birthday comes along and someone asks me what I want, the first thing that comes to mind is “gift cards” or “a new pair of scissors.” Although these may be sensible gifts, they are essentials and purchasing these necessities doesn’t require much thought. A present should be a thing you want, not a thing you need. Occasionally all you need in order to justify a spa day is a loved one’s assistance or approval. A present should encourage you to take care of yourself, not help you run yourself further into the ground. Although I can say I wouldn’t have much free time to schedule a spa appointment even if I was given a gift card, I have a few home remedies that will do the trick almost as well. When I think a friend has been working too hard and needs a break, I buy them a pamper basket from Baskets By Rita to tell them to take some time for their self. Baskets By Rita packs their baskets full of high quality spa products for an all inclusive, at home full body treatment. The Retreat Relaxing Gift Basket is a great example of the types of products Baskets By Rita sells. Do you want to say thank you? This mini purse thank you gift comes in assorted colors and is wrapped in cello then tied with a bow and topped with a small metallic thank you balloon. A perfect way to say thank you to all the woman in your life. Great for dministrative Professional's Day and Mother's day! Send a relaxing retreat basket filled with spa quality Body wash, bath gel, a scented sachet, body scrub, two scented lotions, a nylon sponge, cooling leg gel, two votive candles with a glass holder and a foot and nail care kit. . A bath and body gift basket is the perfect gift basket for any woman. If you know someone who could use some pampering and needs a reason to take some time for their self, send them a Baskets By Rita spa basket to remind them they’re worth a little extra special care. If you found this blog interesting please repost it to Facebook and Twitter to spread the word! Thanks! http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Retreat-Relaxing-Gift-Basket_p_305.html http://www.basketsbyrita.com/assets/images/retreat-relaxing-gift-baskets.jpg http://twitter.com/basketsbyrita http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baskets-By-Rita/138008009558273

No comments: