Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Holiday To Celebrate Colorado Christmas

colorado christmas gift basketAs a true Coloradoan, I have had my share of snowy Christmases. I often feel bad for people who have never experienced the beauty of snow falling outside a well lit window with glimmering lights reflecting off the white ground. Christmas decorations always seem more suitable when laid upon a snowy white setting. Though snow is not necessary to have a happy Christmas, good food is a necessity! A few of my favorite Christmas goodies are hot cocoa, toffee and caramels, cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn, peppermint candies, cheese and crackers, hot coffee, and baked goods. The best thing about all of these treats is that even if I don’t have the free time to prepare them myself, there are many of exceptional Colorado businesses which make all these Christmas treats not far from where I live. When I need a pick me up to put me in the Christmas spirit or a quick gift to take with me to a Christmas party, mail to my friends and family overseas, or need a jolly table topper for my Christmas table, I sign on to www.basketsbyrita.com and order their Colorado Christmas Basket. It comprises all my favorite Colorado Christmas goodies, bringing Christmas tidings to my friends and family without the hours of working in the kitchen to create all your favorite holiday snacks. Our Colorado Christmas holiday gift basket is an annual tradition for over 18 years. A wonderful combination of savory and sweet Colorado favorites are combined in this holiday green willow basket topped off with a festive red and white candy striped bow: This gift selection is also available in an eco-friendly gift bag. This Christmas, send a Colorado Christmas gift for a taste of Colorado to your out of state relatives or enjoy these treats for yourself!

If you’ve found this blog useful or want to spread the word to all your friends, repost this on Facebook or Twitter. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! Thanks for helping us out!  www.basketsbyrita.com

 

No comments: