Friday, October 15, 2010

Merry Christmas With Food From Colorado

As a true Coloradoan, I have had my share of white Christmases. I sometimes pity people who have never witnessed the beauty of snow falling outside a warm window with twinkling lights glistening off the white terrain. Christmas embellishments always seem more fitting when placed before a snowy white backdrop. Even though snow is not required to have a happy Christmas, fine food is a must! A few of my favorite Christmas delicacies are hot chocolate, toffee and chocolates, Christmas cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn, peppermint candies, cheese and sausage, hot coffee, and brownies. The best thing about all of these treats is that even if I don’t have the energy to prepare them myself, there are hundreds of outstanding Colorado companies which make all these Christmas favorites not far from where I live. When I need a pick me up to get me in the Christmas mood or a swift gift to take with me to a Christmas party, deliver to my friends and family overseas, or want a jolly table topper for my Christmas table, I visit www.basketsbyrita.com and order their Colorado Christmas Basket. It contains all my favorite Colorado Christmas goodies, bringing Christmas tidings to my friends and family without the hours of baking in the kitchen to create all your favorite Christmas treats. Our Colorado Christmas gift basket is a yearly tradition for over 18 years. A perfect blend of savory and sweet Colorado favorites are included in this holiday green willow basket topped off with a festive red and white candy striped bow: This gift selection is also available in an eco-friendly gift bag. So send your Colorado Christmas basket today to make a great impression. If you’ve found this blog useful or want to spread the word to all your friends, repost this on Facebook or Twitter. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! Thanks for lending a hand! http://www.basketsbyrita.com/assets/images/holiday sampler gift basket.jpg www.basketsbyrita.com http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Holiday-Sampler-Gift-Basket_p_112.htmlhttp://twitter.com/basketsbyrita http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baskets-By-Rita/138008009558273

No comments: