Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's A Colorado Christmas

As a true Coloradoan, I have had my share of snowy Christmases. I sometimes pity people who have never experienced the magnificence of snow flakes outside a warm window with glimmering lights glistening off the white terrain. Christmas embellishments always seem more appropriate when set before a snowy white backdrop. While snow is not essential to have a happy Christmas, fine food is a must! Several of my favorite Christmas treats are hot cocoa, toffee and caramels, cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, caramel corn, candy canes, cheese and crackers, hot coffee, and brownies. The best thing about all of these treats is that even if I don’t have the time to prepare them myself, there are many of very good Colorado businesses which make all these Christmas treats not far from where I reside. When I need a pick me up to put me in the Christmas mood or a quick present to bring with me to a Christmas party, send to my friends and family out of state, or want a jolly table topper for my Christmas table, I go to www.basketsbyrita.com and order their Colorado Christmas Basket. It holds all my favorite Colorado Christmas treats, bringing Christmas tidings to my friends and family without the hours of cooking in the kitchen to make all your favorite Christmas treats. Our Colorado holiday gift basket is an annual tradition for over 18 years. A wonderful blend of savory and sweet Colorado favorites are combined in this holiday green willow basket topped with a festive red and white candy striped bow: This gift selection is also available in an eco-friendly gift bag. So send your Colorado Christmas basket today to make a great impression. If you’ve found this blog interesting or want to spread the word to all your friends, repost this on Facebook or Twitter. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! Thanks for the helping hand! http://www.basketsbyrita.com/assets/images/brunch_champagne_basket.jpg www.basketsbyrita.com http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Holiday-Brunch-Basket_p_113.htmlhttp://twitter.com/basketsbyrita http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baskets-By-Rita/138008009558273

No comments: